Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Only Wiccan Spell Book You’ll Ever Need by Marian Singer, Trish MacGregor - Book Review #17

Thursday, April 29, 2010
 The Only Wiccan Spell Book You’ll Ever Need
by Marian Singer, Trish MacGregor

The Only Wiccan Spell Book You'll Ever Need, by noted Wiccan authorities Marian Singer and Trish MacGregor, is your perfect primer to understanding the basics of Wiccan philosophy and ideology. Starting with a brief rundown of Witchcraft tools and symbols, this handy reference helps you create spells for virtually every aspect of your life: business, creativity, health, love, personal power, prosperity, luck, abundance and travel.

I picked up this book, after I finished reading Laurie Faria Stolarz’ series Blue is for Nightmares. Before that I never heard or at least never noticed anything about Wicca (yes, I know, I might be from another planet), so after finishing series, I became interested and decided to educated myself at least in basics of Wicca.


I found this book to be precisely what I was looking for. It seemed like it covered pretty much every aspect of Wicca – philosophy, tools, herbs, stones, amulets, talismans, symbolism and etc. without going too deep into details.

It is a good book to get a general knowledge about Wicca and as a quick reference material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment